- Last night, Democrat Jon Ossoff lost a contested House race in Georgia against Republican Karen Handel. Where do the Democrats go from here? We opened up the lines and got your take.
- Author Alex Beam looked at Mattel's push to rebrand the iconic Ken doll.
- Did Russian President Vladimir Putin have a hand in meddling in the American election? In a testimony before Congress, former Secretary of Homeland Security Jeh Johnson said yes. Juliette Kayyem, host of "The SCIF" podcast, discussed.
- Suffolk Unversity law professor Renee Landers discussed a Supreme Court case that could decide the future of gerrymandering.
- WCAI science editor Heather Goldstone looked at President Trump's decision to withdraw from the Paris Climate Agreement—and the potential consequences.
- The ridesharing app Uber is undergoing a facelift: its controversial CEO Travis Kalanick is resigning, and the app is now rolling out a feature allowing users to tip their drivers. If you had previously ditched Uber for its bad behavior, are you willing to give it another try? We asked you.
- It's the first day of summer! How are you celebrating the longest day of the year? You told us what the season means to you.
To hear the full show, click the audio player above.