Will the threat of sharks force change on a decades-old Provincetown event? How is the University of New Hampshire dealing with a plague of racism among its student body? And Providence's reputation for government correction continues. All that and more on this week's regional news roundtable!
- Arnie Arnesen, the host of WNHN's "The Attitude with Arnie Arnesen." Follow Arnie on Twitter.
- Philip Eil, freelance journalist based in Providence, R.I. Follow Philip on Twitter.
- Paul Pronovost, editor of the Cape Cod Times. Follow Paul on Twitter.
Stories we discussed in this roundtable:
- NH House Speaker: No action warranted against Reps. Fisher, Frost for controversial posts
- Council President Aponte charged with embezzlement in campaign finance probe
- Provincetown Swim For Life organizers consider shark safety
- Petition seeks halt to Cape Cod National Seashore coyote hunts
- UNH President Huddleston Vows to Fight Discrimination on Campus
- PawSox stadium plan gets official support, faces opposition from tax groups + poll