- Former Patriots player Aaron Hernadez committed suicide while serving a life sentence in prison today. To makes matters worse, after months of controversy and outspoken players, today was the day that the Patriots visited the White House. We went to the phones to get your thoughts on all things Patriots.ÃÂ
- Boston Globe's business columnist Shirley Leung joined us to discuss the recent firing of many Uber and Lyft drivers because of stricter background checks in Massachusetts.
- Former Suffolk County Sheriff Andrea Cabral was in the studio to talk about Hernadez's suicide and how suicide watch works in prison.
- Medical ethicistÃÂ Art Caplan called in to talk about the troubling reality of juice cleanses.
- WGBH News Analyst and the Founder of the GroundTruth Project Charlie Sennott gave his thoughts on the growing conflict with North Korea.
- Playwright Daniel Beaty and director David Dower were on hand to talk about their latest collaboration, Mr Joy: The Neighborhood Tour.
- We opened the lines to get your thoughts on the increasing number of developments that are sprouting up in Boston.ÃÂ
It was a news filled day for the Patriots today with the suicide of Aaron Hernandez and the team's visit to the White House
Credit: Flickr Creative Commons
BPR 04/19: Full Show Post
April 19, 2017