Listen to this week's news you may have missed, including the TSA's pot-related blunder on its new website; the new Ink Underground park being built under Interstate 93 in the South End; changes coming to the Boston City Council and what's next for the former Boston Flower Exchange building. All that and more on this week's local news roundup!
- Gin Dumcius, State House reporter for MassLive. Follow Gin on Twitter.
- Sue O'Connell, host of NECN's "The Take with Sue O'Connell," and the co-publisher of Bay Windows and the South End News. Follow Sue on Twitter.
- Seth Daniel, senior reporter with the Independent News Group, including the Revere Journal.
Here are the stories we discussed on this week's roundtable:
- TSA: We made a mistake and no, you can't bring medical marijuana on planes
- Reshaping the BPDA from the Inside Out: Women now Make up Majority of Agency Staff
- A park beneath the highway? One is coming to the South End
- Exchange South End Unveils Initial Ideas at South End Forum, Takes Show to the Road
- City Councilor Sal LaMattina will not seek reelection
- Kelley Announces for District 2 Council Seat
- Big changes could be coming to aging, overcrowded courthouses
- VT picks Bechdel as cartoonist laureate
- Lancers,Paul Revere Ride Celebrates 240 Years of Re-Enactment on Monday