- Marijuana became legal to smoke, grow, and own today in Massachusetts. We opened the lines to hear your thoughts on this milestone and if you will partake in the now-legal drug.
- The head of the conservative group, Take Back Our Republic, John Pudner joined us to talk about campaign finance reform.
- Boston Police Commissioner Bill Evans gave his thoughts on legalized marijuana and took your calls on another edition of Ask The Commissioner.
- Former Suffolk County Sheriff Andrea Cabral was on hand to discuss wrongful convictions.
- We went to the phones and asked, how did you tell your kids there was no Santa Claus?
- The founder of the Boston Wine School Jonathon Alsop told us about the best wines to drink this holiday system.
Marijuana became legalized today in Massachusetts
Credit: Flickr Creative Commons
BPR 12/:15 Full Show Post
December 15, 2016