- Boston Globe Columnist Joan Vennochi and Charlie Chieppo, former policy adviser in the Romney administration, fellow at the Kennedy School's Ash Center and founder of Chieppo Strategies, joined us to discuss last night's debate.
- WGBH news analyst and the founder of the GroundTruth Project Charlie Sennott called in to talk about the devastation in Haiti from Hurricane Matthew.
- We opened the lines to hear what you thought of the second presidential debate last night.
- TV Expert Bob Thompson gave us his list of TV's best and worst.
- Reverends Irene Monroe and Emmett Price joined us for another edition of All Revved Up.
- The conductor of the Boston Pops Symphony Orchestra Keith Lockhart called in to talk about how the Boston Pop's saved Boston's renowned July 4th celebration.
- We opened the lines again to get your take on last nights debate.
Trump and Clinton shake hands at the end of last nights debate
Credit: WGBH News
BPR 10/10: Full Show Post
October 10, 2016