- Jack Sullivan, Senior Investigative Reporter for CommonWealth Magazine and journalist Joanna Weiss discussed the latest national and local political news
- Congressman Seth Moulton called in to discuss why he voted against the bill that would allow families of the victims of the Sept. 11 attacks to sue Saudi Arabia for any role it had in the terrorist operations.
- Charles Sennott , GBH's news analyst and the founder of The GroundTruth Project, discusses the Brexit timetable, Colombia's failed peace agreement with FARC, and the blossoming friendship between Donald Trump and Nigel Farage.
- TV Authority Bob Thompson discusses Alec Baldwin's inner Trump, the upcoming VP debate, and Woody Allen's return to television
- Reverends Irene Monroe and Emmett G. Price III gave a status report on Pope Francis, Luke Cage and debated Denzel Washington's virtues
- Andris Nelsons, Music Director of the Boston Symphony Orchestra, reviewed the BSO's 2016-2017 season
Always Be Channeling
BPR FULL SHOW 10/03
October 3, 2016