- CNN's John King called in to give us his thoughts on Monday's presidential debate.
- We opened the lines to hear who you think would be better at handling terrorist attacks, Clinton or Trump.
- Boston Police Commissioner Bill Evans answered you questions on another edition of Ask The Commissioner
- Medical ethicist Art Caplan discussed the validity five-second rule.
- Harvard Business School historian Nancy Koehn was in the studio to talk about the age old question, does money equal happiness.
- We went to the phones to see if you abide by the five-second rule.
Credit: Flickr Creative Commons
BPR 09/20: Full Show Post
September 20, 2016